Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love My Soda....

I was really busy this past weekend, but it was great! I had the usual dinner out with the hubby and was able to use my new IPhone app again to make a good meal decision. (LOL) Then on Saturday I spent the day with my sister and neice at the mall. We walked all day long! So much so, that when we finally got back to my house I could barely sit down because my legs hurt so bad. That tells me that I haven't been doing enough walking on a daily basis or else I wouldn't have been hurting like that. Shame on me! I think I've been so focused on doing other cardio type excersizes that I have neglected to simply do enough walking. So that's now on my daily "To Do" list. I want to try and get in at least 30 minutes to an hour of just walking in my daily routine. And also, something else I have been struggling with over the past week is drinking my water. For some reason I have craved Pop (Soda, Coke, whatever you want to call it) everyday! I am trying so hard not to give in to this but OMG I love my soda! I know how good water is for the body and I understand all that. But it's just so BLAH. Now I'm finding that getting through 8 or more glasses a day is like torture. When I first started making all these changes to my diet it was alot easier. I think because I was so excited and ready to make the needed changes. But now it seems to be getting harder and harder. I'm not buying soda's to keep in my home so that helps. But then whenever I'm out, their constantly on my mind. I would LOVE to just pull into a drive thru whenever I feel like it and grab one. But I know that once I tell myself "I'll do it just this once" then my old habits will right back. So everyone please pray for my strength!!!!! If I can get over my addiction to sodas then the rest will be so much easier....



No comments:

Post a Comment