Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wonderfully Made....

I was reading earlier today and came across this scripture. It has really stuck  with me so I thought I'd share....

I (Will) praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ~PSALM 139.14

I was just thinking about how everyone is different and how God made each of us different for a reason. So even though I am a "Chubee Chick" and not happy with my body at the moment, I am just going to embrace who I am. This doesn't mean that I'm going to quit all my new healthy habits or give up on the changes that I'm still in the process of making. It just means that I am going to quit being so hard on myself each and every day. Life is a gift whether your big or small, short or tall, Rich or poor. So I am going to focus on making each day count. And quit trying to think of how great my life will be once I lose the weight. I am wonderfully made right now as I am..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment