Thursday, January 27, 2011

Each Day Is A Struggle...

I've really been struggling over the past few days. I keep having these  headaches on and off again and I haven't been sleeping that much. So with the lack of sleep it's been really hard to focus during the day and muster up the energy to excersize. I have still been eating right and watching my calories and carbs. But excersize has totally taken a backseat lately. And the funny thing is that when I do get in my excersize I always feel great afterwards. But while I'm doing it, all I think about the whole time is how much I hate it!!! So what's my problem? I know that the pain I'm in while doing it will pass and then afterwards I will have that "boost" of adrenaline that makes me feel awesome. So then why do I struggle and still not want to do it everyday??? Does anyone else feel like this? I feel like I need a swift kick in my butt everyday to get me started. I set an alarm on my Blackberry today and when it goes off it's time to excersize. No excuses. I think I'm going to have to "schedule" a half hour each morning and set my reminder alarm and then a half hour at night too. Then I can't lie to myself and say I forgot or I didn't have time. The plain ugly truth is that every day is a struggle. I don't really think it's going to neccessarily get any easier. But I do hope that with time and more weight loss that I won't dread it so darn much!!!!

P.S. ~I lost a few more pounds so I am up to a total of 10 pounds lost!
Yay me! (Now I only need to loose like a hundred more and I'll be great! LOL)
:)

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! Keep on, though. It is worth it. Or, at least that's what they say!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 10 lbs is awesome!! Just keep reminding yourself of that 10 lbs every time you want to quit or not work out. It may not always work, but the times it does work will be one more work out you have under your belt.

    I've been struggling the past couple of days, too. Actually the past week. I'm trying to not make excuses for myself, but hopefully it's just us trying to get in the routine. It's definitely a habit that needs to be formed... Not just something that will come naturally for us.

    Praying for motivation and strength to come your way this weekend and next week! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete