Friday, March 11, 2011

YUMMY Turkey Chili

One of my wonderful blogger friends sent me this recipe so I tried it out last night. (She got it from The 17 Day Diet). It is super easy, which is great for someone like me who isn't Rachel Ray in the kitchen. And it's absolutely delicious and very filling. Since I loved it so much, I thought I would share it with everyone else.

2 lbs lean ground turkey
1 onion
1 14-15 oz. cans black beans
1 14-15 oz. cans kidney beans
salt, pepper, chili powder to taste

Cook the meat and onion together so that the onions are really well-done.
Then add the beans and seasoning. You then let this all simmer for 20 minutes.. Then Voila!

(Or if your like me and KC you can't wait the 20 minutes to dig into a bowl. So just make sure the beans are warmed through then you can go ahead and eat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment